Monday, December 16, 2013

Non Fiction Reading

    Nonfiction Time by Manny

  In reading, non-fiction is our new unit. We have to read a non-fiction book in the first 15 minutes of IDR! How hard! It's hard to find a decent topic on non-fiction in reading time. Since I'm a Warriors fanatic, I like to read about cats. But it's hard to find a non-fiction book about cats. I really am struggling.
    But How They Croaked saved my life. Thank goodness we had sign ups for it because I was having so much trouble with it. Thank you Mrs.Barnes for the sign up sheet! Non-fiction is giving me a chance to learn more about stuff in ways that I never understood before. Like Weird But True. That book is awesome. I love how National Geographic is making really cool books for kids. Once at Barnes and Noble, I read a little bit of a book about the worst crimes in America. That was not the title. I forgot what it was but that book was awesome! Non-fiction time in reading is making me a smarter person by the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment