Friday, December 13, 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck

 Diary of a Wimpy Kid:  Hard Luck by Eva
In class this week I was reading another book in the wimpy kid series.Its called Hard luck.Its about this kid his name is Greg Hefley,And lately he's been having some hard luck,That's all I'm telling you,I'm not going to spoil all of it.

You should read it because it;s humorous,sad and a really good book.I already read it twice and now reading it a third time and it's still really good.So in my own words it's really amusing SO READ IT.And if you don't know he's a really dreamy kid so watch out for his imagination its wild!
So hoped you liked this entry.

Whats your favorite book?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eva. It's Manny. You drew me in so much I'm gonna read the book. Like GONNA read the book. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a classic throughout the years. My favorite book of fourth grade is Matched by Ally Condie and my favorite book of fifth grade is either The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann or Guitar Notes by Mary Amato. Probably Guitar Notes. You did really good. I can't wait to read another one of your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete