Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Sing

Holiday Sing by Manny

The holiday sing is today! It is where the 4th and 5th grade chorus sing songs first and then the other individual grades sing a song.
  This is what they sing. Kindergarten sings Frosty the Snowman. Everyone enjoys seeing kindergarten. Next, first grade sings All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth. They then show pictures of kids who have lost their teeth. A lot of people laugh at the pictures because it’s so funny to some people. Next, second grade sings Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I like that song. I remember singing it in second grade. Lastly, to close out the day, third grade sings Deck The Halls. I really like that song too. It’s a good song to sing. Oh, I forgot to add, the chorus sings Angels We Have Heard On High. the Grinch Medley, and the Eight Days of Hanukkah. I have a solo in that song. Same with Eva, Abby, Daboh and Mya. It is gonna be awesome! And I’m excited! 

Do you think it sounds fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment