Friday, December 20, 2013

Time for Kids Poetry Contest

Time For Kids Contest
                    By:Abigail

    Usually once a week our teacher Mrs.Barnes assigns the class to read a magazine and complete  the worksheet along with the reading. The  worksheet is always about the topic that the reading assignment was on. So on one of the previous magazines that was handed out with a worksheet the bonus on the worksheet was to send in a poetry piece that you made to the TFK website. As a student that likes to do bonus questions or extra credit you might call it I of course did the bonus. Below is what I sent in.



Math Poetry   

By:Abigail

For what I see
    For what I hear
    Poetry is everywhere
    Except here
    The room is loud
    With sounds of confusion
    Poetry now is not
    Amuzin
    I hear some numbers
    I see some calculators
    Math time isn't till 1:30
    I look at the clock
    What do I see
    It's 1:30
    OMG

            What would your entry be about?

No comments:

Post a Comment