Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Book Review: Abduction

Abduction By: Peg Kehret
Book Review By: Emma

This book is about kindergartener Matt, and how his dad who his mother that he lives with divorced and how he got kidnapped by his very own father.

Its a really good book but kind of creepy so if you don’t like scary kidnapping books, this would not be a book you would enjoy. But if you are like me and LOVE creepy scary kidnapping books this is a book you will LOVE.

This book is about how Matt is kidnapped and how his sister and mom are really scared, but in the end things turn out ok.
Peg Kehret writes mostly scary creepy books about kidnapping but they are all really good so I recommend any of her books especially Stolen Children and Abduction.

I like scary/ horror books do you?

2 comments:

  1. I kind of like scary books.Thanks for not giving that much away in the book, I might read Abduction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Emma,
    I do not know you but.... Hi! I love the story Abduction by Peg Kehret! She was one of my many favorite authors!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete