Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Literacy: 2015 Inventions

2015 Inventions
By: Kate

    As a class, we have been reading about new inventions in 2015 in Time magazine.  The inventions were divided into four sections: the future, for the good, play and technology. I think the “future” section had the best inventions.   
    One of them was a hoverboard which hovers one inch above the ground, only over copper or aluminum. Another one was a 3D printer, which prints edible candy, shoes and a small car. Also, there was wireless electricity so you wouldn’t run out of battery.
    What was your favorite invention?
   

5 comments:

  1. My favorite invention was the 3-D candy printer. I would love to have it. I'm putting it on my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite invention was the electric coils.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite invention was the wireless energy.Nice details and that's a cool picture of the hover board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Blog Post I () the huvr board!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taayan, that was my favorite invention also! I just think it would be so cool to not run out of battery on your iPad or phone.

    ReplyDelete