Monday, December 1, 2014

Book Review: Fart Powder

Book Review:Fart Powder By Jo Nesbø
                By Tom

Yesterday I finished a book called Fart Powder. I really liked it. I would probably give it a 9/10 stars. I think it had a lot of humor and some action. I liked the ending. I would recommend this book to somebody who likes humor in their books.
    This book is about a 4th graders named Nilly and Lisa, And Docter Protcer  a scientest who makes inventions and they live next door to each other. When Docter Protcer makes a Fart powder Nilly and Lisa help test it out. When they sell it to there classmates they become very popular. But when somebody tries to sell there invention. They need to get it back before the bad guys can sell it to more then school kids.
Have you read this book? If you have, did you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment