Thursday, December 18, 2014

Book Review: The Landry News

Landry News By:Asher    
            
So far this month me and 2 other kids have been starting a book group. The book were reading is called The Landry News.The Landry News is about a girl named Cara who likes to write Newspapers a lot but she doesn't really like here homeroom teacher Mr.Larson.So when the teacher gives the whole class a homework assignment Cara decides not to do it because she thinks her homeroom teacher Mr.Larson is mean to her and she also thinks that she can do what ever she wants in order to not do her homework assignment.

Then Cara meets this boy named Joey Deluca  who is kind and nice and also helps out Cara with the Landry News. Then Cara starts to make 75 copies of her newspaper  which is becoming  a really popular newspaper for her.  This is also a Realistic fiction book.The Author's Name is Andrew Clements.


Question: Have you ever read this book before?










                                                                                                                                        







                                                                            

5 comments:

  1. I love Andrew Clements.He's such a great author.I haven't read any of his books since last year first.Also answering your question,I haven't read it but maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that book but I kind of want to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that book but I kind of want to

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that book to, did you like the part when Mr larson dose not teach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asher, I haven't read this book before, but it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete