Monday, December 8, 2014

Book Review: Almost Home

Almost Home By: Joan Bauer
Book Review By: Emma Raine

This book is about a girl named Sugar her Mom, Reba and how they lost their house. Its really good if you read Close to Famous by Joan Bauer you will probably like this book too. So the books about how Sugar and Reba have a house but they can’t pay it off and then they are left homeless.

Sugar is really sad about this mostly because they have to go to Reba’s cousins house and she will have to leave her school with her amazing teacher who she’s really good friends with. Sugar and Reba have to pack up what few things they own and leave everything behind.  

This book is really good and if you liked Close to Famous you will probably fall in LOVE with this book ( I know I did :D). I like  Joan Bauer’s books do you?

2 comments:

  1. That book sounds so good i might read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book! I have it at home. I like how they named their daughter after the place where she was born, but "Sugar"? It would be pretty hard to get stuck with a name like Sugar.

    ReplyDelete