Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Math: Algebra

Algebra
By:Aaron
Have you ever overthought something that was easy?
Well I have.It all started on a friday when my teacher said algerbra! That one word stayed in my mind for the rest of the day.I really thought that word was only for the "big kids" so I freaked out.
    The next day I walked to class nervously as algebra was coming my way.I took a deep breath and sat down. The first thing my teacher said to me was please dont be scared of algebra,its really not that hard and you've been doing your whole life!Really  I thought it can't be.She said its just a blank in a equation.Then it got easier and easier and I know now never to over think something again.Algebra is just like anything in life if you try it and work hard you will get it and now love it! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aaron great blog post. So much details. I thought the hands on packet was the best part of the Algebra unit. I wish the unit was longer because it was pretty short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Aaron great blog post so detailed. Algebra was a fun unit. The hands on packet was the best part of the unit , that's what I thought thought and hopefuly everybody else.

    ReplyDelete