Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Juggling Jeff

JUGGLING JEFF
by Thomas 

   
    December 12 2014 friday, glenridge had a very awesome hilarious man named Jeff, Juggling Jeff in fact. He does lots of awesome acts but we only got to see him juggle, which wasn't boring at all, in fact it was funny. I don't think anybody would disagree with me.
    My favorite part was at end when he started to juggle toxic waste (aka baby diapers) It was so funny because he started to walk all over the place and everybody started screaming and moving. Would you like to have him come at your school? Im tellin' you he's funny

7 comments:


  1. He was so funny and I don't think that those were real diapers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. I definetly would not disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Tommy, Juggling Jeff was pretty funny. I liked it when he juggled toxic waste also. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Tommy. He is funny.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Thomas he was very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tommy,
    Jugguling Jeff was really funny!! Awesome blog post!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete