Thursday, December 18, 2014

Writing: Personal Essays

Personal Essays   By: Sofi

    I love the personal essay unit. I love writing about my personal life. It's so fun to talk about my sister when she’s mean to me. But every once in a while she will come around and share her ice cream, or give me a hug. That's what I'm writing about, my bad-to-the-bone sister. This unit is making me so happy I work on it at home.
    Most people in class (I'm sad to hear) don't like writing. It's in my genes that I love it. My mom, aunt, and grandpa love it too. My grandpa has also written several novels and sold them. This writing is going to be sooooooooooooo cool. I would actually like to finish this unit early and teach people that are stuck. If you wish to be taught, contact me`. Do you like the personal essay unit?

No comments:

Post a Comment