Thursday, December 18, 2014

Writing: Blog Posts

Blog posts
                By Tom
    Today in writing we had to make a blog post about stuff that has been happening in the school. I did Personal Essays, But other people did stuff like Juggling Jeff, Coding and Basketball(which we’ve been doing in PE).
    This was the 1st blog post that we have done that we need to check with a partner and get our own pictures(using free to use or share). Our partners had to check our blog post checklist and tell us what you don’t have on the checklist. Some people because of enrichment got to have it as homework.
    Do you like writing blog post?






                               
                                c1.staticflickr.com

6 comments:

  1. I did the algebra unit for a blog post.I do like blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did exploer trading cards and it is fun seeing your words on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lots of fun writing blog comments and reading others too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did juggling Jeff for a blog post. Blogging is OK it gives me something to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I do like blog posts and looking at blog comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kind of like writing blog post because sometimes I don't have time to write blog post. Great blog post Tom , I like your topic a blog post about blog post ha.

    ReplyDelete