Monday, December 15, 2014

Book Review: Journey to the Center of the Earth

Journey to the Center of the Earth
By Jules Verne
Review by Miguel
 
    Fantasy lovers!  Have no book to read?  Well, I got one!  Journey to the Center of the Earth is a book, whose main character is called Axel.  His uncle is a crazy man all about science, and doesn’t let Axel eat when they find a document written by famous scientist Arne Saknussemm.  It leads to a volcano in Iceland.  After they find a guide, Hans, they descend the volcano, Snaefellsjokull.  But as you may think, its not the lava that kills them…
My favorite part would probably give the book away, so ONE of my favorite parts is when Axel falls off of a cliff, thinking about home and his girlfriend!
    I would give this book 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. 

1 comment:

  1. miguel,
    I really want to read that book everyone ais it is amazing!!!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete