Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Book Review: Around the World in 80 Days

Around the World in 80 Days
By Jules Verne
Review by Miguel
 
Historical fiction lovers, I have a good book to read!  Around the World in 80 Days is a REALLY good book.  I would give it 9 stars out of 10 stars.  The ending is very interesting.  
Mostly about a man names Phileas Fogg in London, who is ALWAYS on time for everything.  Then, someone robs a bank.  The day after the bank got robbed, Phileas made a deal with his friends that if he can make it around the world in 80 days, no later, no sooner, and be at that same place at 8:00 in 80 days, he would win the deal.  Phileas wagers 20,000 pounds, about 1.6 million today.  Will he make it? 

1 comment:

  1. Nice book report. Around the world in 80 days seems like an awesome book. I will put it on my list of books that I want to read.

    ReplyDelete