Wednesday, December 17, 2014

PE: Basketball

 Basketball in P.E.
by Biruk
 
    One day, Monday, 8:50 in the morning we were walking in the P.E door when saw 6 basketballs on the ground and the hoops were up too. Right when we saw Basketball shooting we all screamed yay.

    When Mrs Miller said first "we are going to do warm up". 1 minute after that she said we are doing basketball shooting. after that she said " in groups of three". Then we were shooting the games were on the bubble and knock out. I won every game.

Did you win every game or not?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't win every game but it was still lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same it was also lots of fun playing basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won every game. nice blog post I felt like I was in the story until the end when you put the period and the question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for saying all that stuff

    ReplyDelete