Wednesday, December 17, 2014

PE: Basketball

Basketball Unit In P.E.
By: Soren         
                                      
In P.E. we are doing a unit on basketball. Today we did basketball games like knock out, on the bubble and pig. It was fun. I won all the games at least twice or more. We played all the games yesterday except they added pig today , but I don't think they should have because knockout and on the bubble are two really fun games and pig is kind of complicated.   
My favorite part in P.E. was when we played on the bubble and the group I was in moved the cone back since we didn't want to shoot from wear the cone was before. My least favorite part was when the ball from other hoops got in are way so we had to stop shooting because we didn't want anyone to trip ,but it didn't happen that much.  
Did you like the P.E. unit ?

2 comments:

  1. I love basketball and it is even more fun when you win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soren i loved that unit also great job I liked how you talked about what you liked and what you didn't like.I think that next time you should talk about something that you saw doing that was good sports men ship

    ReplyDelete