Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Science: Pendulums

Pendulums by Biruk

I am going to teach you some facts I learned from my investigation of double-decker pendulums.  

    One fact is about the pendulum. When you have a high release point, you get low swings and just because the pendulum is longer the swings will be even lower.  The number of swings when you have a high release point is 7  swings.  

Another fact is, when you have an average  release point, you get an average swings but a little less.  The numbers for an average release point is 10 swings.

Another fact is, when you have a low release point, you get a little less swings than the average low release point. The number of swings for a low release point is 12 swings. 

  If I took the low penny off there would be 0 swings because the pendulum would just drop. If I took the top penny off there would be 6 swings because there is less mass.  

Would you like to try this at home someday?  If so, share what you learn.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjyed that science expirement!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete