Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Math: Algebra

AlGeBrA
                    By:Jimmy

    At the end of 2014, 5th graders had (in my opinion) the best math unit.Algebra! We had many ways of learning/understanding algebra like hands on activities, algebra codes, you name it we did it.

    I personally thought that this was a easy/fun unit because this is not your average, daily problem. In fact, if you think about it, it not a problem at all! Like, say there are x apples. there are 6 more oranges than apples. How many apples and oranges are there in terms of x? You are really only making the number model instead of solving the problem.

            Do you think this would be an easy math                
unit?





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jimmy,
    Good job explaining what we are doing for math. And I agree. Algebra is a simple unit.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you told me exactly what we were doing, and yes, I too think this is a very easy unit.

    ReplyDelete