Wednesday, January 14, 2015

OLW: Participate

One Little Word by Aaron
    Have you ever not kept with a new years resolution?Well I have and my teacher Mrs.Barnes found out a great way to remember your resolution and do it.its called one little word.Its were you only devote to one word to improve in like kind or creative.my word to improve on is participating.
    This is important to me because I want to learn lots and if you raise your hand its engaging lots more.I hope that my classmates help with this too because not only will they be help me with my goal but they might have there word be helpful so it will help them too.I plan to achieve this goal by thing after every subject ask myself did I raise my hand and if i did then how many times did I do that.      

No comments:

Post a Comment