Friday, January 16, 2015

PE: Hidden Valley

Hidden Valley
            By: Jimmy
Have you ever been in a situation where its a boring,cold,December day and you have absolutely,positively, without a single remark of doubt,nothing to do!?!?Well,think no more!The solution is simple. Go to hidden valley!

Hidden valley is all about skiing. If you have experience or a newbie I can guarantee it will be fun. If you're new, you go through 7 easy stations to learn the basics.Then you just you can ski to the limit!

Our class went in Jan. and we went through stations and then went to ski at 2 options: the east chairlift(which brings you to a beginner hill)or the rope tow(keep in mind, if you go on the rope tow,bring good gripping gloves).
                     Would you go and ski over sitting at home watching boring TV?



6 comments:

  1. I have to admit I actually liked going down the hill in station 6 and 7 because I was actually going fairly fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would easily choose skiing over TV any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James,
    I would rather go to Hidden Valley than every time I watch TV. But then again watching TV is fun so....
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to go skiing instead of watching TV but sledding might be more fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. jimmy but what if you have not ride or money to go to hidden valley?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would rather ski.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete