Tuesday, January 20, 2015

PE: Hidden Valley

Hidden Valley
            By Tom
    Yesterday we went skiing at Hidden valley. I thought It was awesome and I am pretty sure everybody else in 5B agrees with me. The only part I didn't like about it was getting the gear on and leaving.
    Everybody was here by about 8:00 AM and we boarded the bus around 8:10 ish. It was a long bus ride. When we got to Hidden Valley we got our pass things then we watched a safety video. After the video was over we headed over to the rental place to get our skis and ski boots and put our stuff into the locker when I got my boots on my feet sweat was sweating sweat. We waited in a line to get our skis I was one of the last people. After that I went outside to the skiing place and stared the stations The 1st stations was explaining basic ski stuff and putting our skis on the 2nd was walking with skis the 3rd was side stepping up the hill with skis the 4th was braking 5th was waiting on the magic carpet that was so slooooooooooooooooooooooow. The 6th was a little slope that I skied on the whole time and the 7th was turning and than you could ski.
    Did you like skiing?

5 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said. but i hated the rope toue

    ReplyDelete
  2. same I didn't like getting the stuff on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tom
    I really enjoyed skiing too. I also really hated getting the gear but my feet hurt so i was kind of glad to leave. Good job,
    izzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have had a really fun time Tom.What activity do you think was the hardest one to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izzy, I think the bet feeling in the world is taking your snow boots off. And Tom I definitely agree with you skiing was so fun! - Kate

    ReplyDelete