Friday, January 30, 2015

PE: Rollerblading

Roller blading
            By Taayan
    Today was the last day of rollerblading. We have done it all week. It's the best thing you can ever do in p.e. I love doing the limbo and the cha cha dance. I think everybody would agree.
    The first day we went over some rules about blading. Then we got our blades,helmets and wrist guards on and started blading. The second day when we came in,we went straight to putting our stuff on and started rollerblading. We did the same thing on Wednesday. On Thursday we did the same thing,except we got to do the limbo. We did the same on Friday. It was the best week of P.E. ever.
                               Would you like to rollerblade?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Taayan. I would love to go rollerblading. Every day if I could. I kind of liked limbo because a lot of people fell when they were going under the limbo stick. I like your pic and nice details.

    ReplyDelete