Monday, January 12, 2015

OLW: Self-Confidence

OLW:  Self-Confidence
By: Izzy



In class we are doing olw which means One Little Word and the reason why we are doing this is because everyone has something they need to get better at. So you pick one word that best represents what you need to work on. When we are doing this project our teacher Mrs. Barnes wants us to make a ‘poster’ or a design for the word and then write a blog post about it.

My little word is self confidence and I am doing it because it is a way to express your self and be you. But the reason why I chose this topic is because in some areas i'm lacking self confidence. Yet when you see me you see a weird and confident person but really im not.
Sometimes I care too much about what people think of me and I dont want to be too concerned about others thinking about me. That is why I need more self confidence in my life.
Do you have a olw for your life?

3 comments:

  1. Izzy great word choice, I think it's important to have self- confidence. I also like your drawing - Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete