Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Book Review: Belly Up

Belly Up 
by Ariana


    I have read an amazing book about Stuart Gibbs. The characters are memorable and the plot is super intriguing. This book is good for anyone who likes humor murder mysteries. I would recommend this book for kids and adults 4th grade and up.
    In this book Theodore Fitzroy just doesn't fit in. He doesn't care. He has no friends but then the super-cute-famous-chic {Summer Mccracken} comes in the picture and Teddy makes friends with her. Okay you say. Romantic friendship story. No. Teddy’s parents works for the billionaire {Summer’s dad} at a animal theme park. The zoo’s mascot turns up dead. 

What’s next?

7 comments:

  1. Hi
    This books sounds super - even though I have never heard of the author or title.
    Wouldn't it be amazing to be super rich, super cute and super chic, just like Summer.
    Your blogging partner - Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,
    Yes the author isn't really all that popular but he is still awesome! And yes Summer is my favorite character. Although she is rich she is not caught up in her looks and her money. I strongly recommend this book to you and Abby.
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miguel aka the guy with the neatest handwritingNovember 5, 2014 at 3:36 PM

    Ariana,
    I read this book last year, I thought it was marvelous!
    -Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the book Belly up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a really good and funny book I bet my mom and I would really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds sad! I want to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not at all sad Kate, it's a Comedy!!

    ReplyDelete