Thursday, October 30, 2014

Social Studies: Explorer Trading Cards

Explorer Trading Cards
By Miguel

Today during social studies, we made explorer trading cards!  My explorer is Pizarro, so I made a trading card for him.  The explorers neck tutus were REALLY hard to draw because they curved up and down in a confusing pattern.  
    All of the trading cards had some of the explorers info on them, like date of birth, where he explored, why he explored, etc.   I thought that was a very cool thing seeing everyone else’s trading cards!!!
Did you like drawing your explorer on the trading cards?

7 comments:

  1. Miguel,
    I loved doing the explorer trading cards.
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Miguel,I did like making the explorer cards.
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  3. My person was so easy to draw but when me and Asher tried his (chisrtorpher Columbus)and he looked like a lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I liked making the trading cards except that my gut looked like a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did make a trading card and it looked really bad. My explorer was Fridtjof Nansen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked seeing the other cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making trading cards were fun the only trouble was the neck tutu:)

    ReplyDelete