Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Book Review: The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games book review
By: Emma
I read this AWESOME book by Suzanne Collins called………… (drumroll please )

The Hunger Games, It is a great book with a lot of good details a memorable plot, and its one of those books you will never forget.  It is about this girl, Katniss and she lives in a country called Panem and there is the Capitol and there are 12 districts that all labor away but the Capitol lives in comfort and peace.

Katniss lives in District 12 and they are all very poor and a lot of the families are starving. The Capitol once a year have something called The Hunger Games which is basically where the Capitol draws names from  people who are 12-18 years old,one boy one girl from each district and they are forced into an arena and have to fight to the death and the last person standing wins and gets a big house and tons of money back in their district. The Hunger Games is one of my favorite books, what is yours?

5 comments:

  1. Miguel aka the guy with the neatest handwritingOctober 30, 2014 at 3:09 PM

    Emma,
    I want to read the hunger games, it sounds so good!!! My favorite book is...well, I don't really HAVE a favorite book. I liked the Adventures of Hukleberry Finn!!! Wow, the hunger games sound intense!
    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, very suspenseful blog post:) My favorite book is probably Wonder but Hunger Games is definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already read the book,but good job explaining what the book is about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about to read the hunger games can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love this book. great job!

    ReplyDelete