Monday, October 13, 2014

Book Review: Half Upon a Time

Book Review- Half upon a time By James Riley
     by Tom
    Yesterday I finished Half upon a Time So I decide to rate it, I gave it 4 and a 1/2 stars. It has a interesting plot, I liked the end the most.
    This book is about a boy named Jack, Who founds a princess on the ground outside their cottage. The girl tells him that her grandma get kidnapped, So they go on a quest to rescue her. They meet fairy tale characters along the way.
    Do you like Books?

4 comments:

  1. Tom,
    I love books! Do you? Your book sounds really good! It makes me want to read the book. Who's your favorite character??
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ariana, Yes I do love books and my favorite character is Jack. Thank you for writing.

      Delete
  2. I think that book is awesome I read that book in 3rd grade.How did like it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom,
    Sounds like a good book to read.

    ReplyDelete