Thursday, October 2, 2014

Personification Poetry

Personification Poem

I wrote a personification poem about the sun.  I think this poem is special because we need the sun to survive.  I enjoy it because the picture are funny and I like the part when I explained what the sun and planets do together.
The Sun Poem
                    By Jean
    I am the Sun.  
I work all day and all night.  
I start to sweat from working. 
I work with all the other planets.  
I know one day I am going to blow up.  
Literally BLOW UP!
    I work with Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus, 
unless you count Pluto because he is a dwarf planet.
    We have the weirdest job.  We basically play Ring Around the Rosy.  
Does not sound very fun right especially when you do it everyday and night.
    I selected this poem because I thought it was one of my best poems.  The part i liked best was when the sun was was so tired  that he would blow up.  I am proud of it because  I really tried to make it the best it
can be.

4 comments:

  1. Your planet pic is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you took the Sun and made it sound like being the sun is hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your picture jean it is funny. I also like your poem too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your picture of all the planets. Really FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete