Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Poetry: Apology Poems

Apology Poem By: Asher

An Apology poem is when you are suppose to write about a poem that you are sorry for and what you did. These poems are made up and they are also suppose to be silly.



  • I am sorry baseball for hitting you so hard.
  • I am sorry baseball for hitting you into the wall.

  • I am sorry baseball for hitting you into the sky so high.
  • I am sorry baseball for hitting you on the ground.


I am proud of this poem because I worked really well  on it. I also took my time to think about what am I going to write about. I  really enjoyed this  the most so that’s why I chose to pick this poem.

10 comments:

  1. Asher
    I like the topic you chose. And the amount of reasons you had. I couldn't think of that many for a baseball

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get why you chose this poem and think it is great! you should keep up the good work! I like sports to and think its sad to have a life of a base ball. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you like baseball so much. Maybe you should write about kickball.It's sorta like baseball .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you put bullets and said why you are sorry to baseballs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your poem Asher and I like baseball too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this apology poem. I can see that that you have thought carefully about each line.
    Mr H
    Deputy Headteacher
    Our Lady's RCP England

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am your blogging partner from England. Great poem! Thanks for commenting on my work as well.
    Sam Bl
    Our Lady's RCP England

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks and your also welcome for commenting on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asher you said hit a lot but it was still a really great peom

    ReplyDelete