Thursday, October 9, 2014

Claymo Today

  CLAYMO
                        By Jean
                                              
    On Oct 9, 2014 we had Claymo.  Claymo is when we get together in certain groups every once in a while  and we learn new ways to be kind and less disruptive in fun cool ways.
Today my made a poster on playground rule.  But the one thing I really liked and want to focus on is everyones ideas.  People wrote things like  let everyone play, include others, be kind etc.  Others wrote things like two finger tap/touch, self control, no shoving,  and things like that.  They had really good ideas and good hand writing.  And they did not get off topic.  They also had really cute drawings of people going down a slide and playing together and stuff like that.  That is why I like my Claymo group.     

4 comments:

  1. I really like Claymo too Jean. I also like my Claymo group because of the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to be a leader it's a part of life to also being a big kid and taking responsibilities as a 5th grader. Yes it is hard to be a 5th grader.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Claymo Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a good job on the post. you might want to add a question at the end

    ReplyDelete