Thursday, October 2, 2014

Poetry: Space

Space Poetry by Soren
    My poem is a space poem and I am choosing this poem because it is funny and you could learn about space. One of my favorite parts of my poem is where it says I am the sun and I play for the heat.[get its a basketball team] I enjoy writing this type of poem because you get to tell facts about space and you get to make it your own.
Sun
I'm the sun and I play for the heat
I'm the sun and I know im hot
I'm the sun and you couldn't live without me
I'm the sun even Venus isn't hotter than me.

I'm the sun and I'm the center of attention
I'm the sun and everybody looks at me, at least earth does
I'm the sun and I kicked Pluto out because I needed more space for people to admire me.
I'm the sun
I chose to share this poem because it is funny and serious at the same time. My other favorite part is where my poem says I'm the sun and you couldn't live without me and its true.

4 comments:

  1. Great job soren. I loved this poem because you can learn and l its a joke at the same time just like you said so great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it is funny and I like how it has so parts in it that is true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well done that was really good and I loved the bit about Pluto

      Delete