Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Book Review: Jane in Bloom

Jane in Bloom
by Kate


    Jane is a great realistic fiction story written by Deborah Lytton. It will make you cry but also make you laugh. This is a story that will teach you how important a relationship with a sibling is. As Jane’s twelfth birthday approaches, her “perfect” teenage sister, Lizzie, goes through a phase where she refuses to eat because she believes she is overweight and she is not. Then, something happens that Jane will never forget. Jane is finally able to move on and she starts to make new friends and her relationship with her Dad completely changes.
    This action-packed adventure will bring lots of surprises and suspense. You will just have to read it to find out! Can you relate to Jane?

6 comments:

  1. Kate, I really need to read this book because I don't have a great relashionship with my sister, and sometimes I think I'm sort of perfect/always right. And I'm almost of a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's an amazing book. It will definitely teach you how to be a better sister!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a really good book. I like how you did not tell the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean, I think you would really like this book. And thanks I tried not to spoil the story I hope I did a good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it's a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is! You should read it.

    ReplyDelete