Sunday, October 5, 2014

Poetry: Space Poems

Space Poetry by Chanel

I wanted to do my space poem because science might not be my favorite.  I just really like this one.  If you don't really like the subject and your story is boring, than you should add some pizazz to it, make it funny and cute.  You should add some character into your poem or writing piece.

Space Poem

One Planet Two Planets 3 Planets 3
there's so many more.
the planets see me and i see them tow 
wait there more than two 
that play tag around the sun 
we roll and turn all around
the sun heat/light 
in several different times 
hey mars bet you can't catch me 
haa see you real soon. 
the earth is the 3rd away from the sun 
we are the best plant ever 
and we have lots of power too. 
Do you know what holds up a galaxy
......AH gravity
         

6 comments:

  1. I think that that poem was great Chanel. I love how you tried to mix a riming poem with a space poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Amelia your buddy from England. I love your poem I think its amazing and I like your opening paragraph and I will be sure to add some pizazz to my work ! I was part of the assembly on your comment I was in a grass skirt and I bet if you tried you wouldn't be as shy !maybe add some more lines so its even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poem is great Chanel.Space poems are fun to write and you can learn stuff about space from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanel not only is this a really good poem but you can learn a lot from it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute, fun, made up little poem! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanel, I liked your poem, very creative!!!
    Miguel

    ReplyDelete