Thursday, October 2, 2014

Poetry: Space Poems

Space Poetry
By Taayan

    I am going to share a space poem called Inner Planets. I like this kind of poetry because you can take space and turn into a whole other thing. This is a unique poem because it has personification and the planets are mean. Here it is:

                            Inner Planets
    All the inner planets, bragging all the time.
    Mercury says, "I have the smallest orbit period”
    Venus says, "I am the hottest planet”
    Earth says, "I carry life”
    Mars says, "I am super duper red”
    All the inner planets, bragging all the time.

I choose this poem because it is a nice,small and humorous poem. I am proud of making the planets all bad and bratty. What I liked the best is the planets bragging about things the are/have.
Would you like to write a space poem?    
                                                               

4 comments:

  1. I like your space poem taayan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Asher. I liked your poem to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taayan,
    I think your poem is fun to read, easy to read, and funny! Al the inner planets are bickering over being the best of the bestest!

    ReplyDelete