Friday, October 31, 2014

Social Studies: Secret words

Secret words
By Miguel
    We have been doing secret words during social studies these past weeks.  
    The point of secret words is sort of like a speech.  The teacher gives you a secret word, for example pencil.  You quickly make up a speech and include that word in the speech.  Try to hide it VERY well.  
    I loved secret words, they were so tense!!!  After you finish your speech, everyone tries to guess the secret word.  For each table group that gets the secret word right, you get 20 point for your team.  For each that guesses the word right, the team that got the secret word right gets 10 points.  
    Did you like secret words?

7 comments:

  1. Miguel, I like your secret word story. Lot's of detail and describing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your secret word story Miguel, I think it had alot of detail. I did like secret words. What was your secret word Miguel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miguel aka the guy with the neatest deskNovember 11, 2014 at 5:54 PM

      Talipot and Psaltery, Tom. I didn't lie on both.

      Delete
    2. Miguel aka the guy with the neatest deskDecember 6, 2014 at 11:01 AM

      Marker, Tom, talipot and psaltery were my bluff words!

      Delete
  4. The secret words were really fun and my word was bread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miguel, secret words were my favorite stepping stone after bluffs. Secret words are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete