Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Book Review: Space Case


Space Case
by Neha


I love Space Case by Stuart Gibbs. It gives me a mystery and a science fiction story wrapped up in a present that needs to be opened first. Space Case is a story about a community that lives on the moon in a tank-like building. When a person is found dead on the surface of the moon outside the building everyone but Dashiell thinks it is a accident. Dash thinks it is a foul play but no one believes him. Read the book to find out more!

7 comments:

  1. I love the way you told us about the story and what the mystery was about with out giving away the ending. I think that would be a grate back of the book. But I am not sure because I have not even read the book or the back. But I am reading Spy School by Stuart Gibbs witch is a really good book so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recommending it! I think I'm going to read it when I'm done with my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neha,
    I loved Space Case too! It was a great read! I loved the part at the end the Zan and dash seen! Stuart Gibbs has really out done him self!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow , Neha. I loved your summary of the book! I really want to read that book now after I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neha
    I would like to read the book
    Taayan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neha,
    I am sooooooo glad you liked the book Mrs.B loved it too!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete