Thursday, October 2, 2014

PE: Lacrosse Unit

Lacrosse Unit
By: Kate

    In P.E we are doing a lacrosse unit. On Monday and Tuesday we just worked on basic skills like throwing against the wall and catching. But on Wednesday and Thursday we played a game called Zone Lacrosse. There are two end zones and two throwing zones. An end zone and a throwing zone are working together to get everyone out of their end zones. This happens by a person from the throwing zone throwing the ball to their team’s end zone and the people in the end zone’s goal is to catch the ball. If you catch it then you go to your team’s throwing zone.Your goal is to get everybody out of your end zone.
This game really helps us with our lacrosse skills. It also helps us with teamwork and cooperation because we are all working together to get better at lacrosse.
Do you enjoy lacrosse?

5 comments:

  1. I thought the lacrosse unit was awesome! Did you like it? I liked your description of the zone lacrosse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought lacrosse was awesome too! I also feel like I learned a lot even in that one week, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked lacrosse To.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun! I improved a lot, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacrosse was awesome and everyone single person was really good at it

    ReplyDelete