Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Social Studies: Stepping Stones

Pantomimes
by Anette

Today we've been doing pantomimes for a project, and they are pretty fun. All you have to do is select a common action( brushing teeth,driving a car etc.)and add drama to it! We are doing this because we have this role-playing packet, we are Indians (with our family), separated from our tribe. The only way back is a path of stepping stones that lead across a raging river.  On the first stepping stone, you do pantomimes to calm your family's nerves. I wonder what the next stepping stone is. What do YOU think it is?   

5 comments:

  1. I like how you told us what the stepping stones were about and left it with a question. If I was not a part of that activity I would really want to do it. And if I didn't I would die. That is how fun it is and how fun you make it sound. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anette,
    I loved the stepping stones! I somtimes get nervous at public speaking though! Do you?
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pantomimes were super duper fun and yo did a amazing job discribing that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really like the pantomimes so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. drama drama so much fun

    ReplyDelete