Thursday, October 9, 2014

Book Review: Space Case

Book Review by Ariana


Space Case by Stuart Gibbs is a great book that leads into suspense and action! There is a lot of activity and non-stop fun! The fun never ends. This book is one of Stuart Gibbs best books> His books include: The last musketeer series, the Spy school series, the Belly Up series, and now Space Case. This book will take you to space and aliens. This is a book everyone can enjoy whether young or old! To find out  more about Space Case go to space case  this link.

6 comments:

  1. Wow great review now I want to read space case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soren,
    Space Case is a great read. I hope you do read it it is awesome!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This review is really good! It has the perfect amount of information about the book but it doesn't give anything away. I've never heard of Stuart Gibbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate,
      Stuart Gibbs is the guy who wrote belly up! For info on belly up look at my blog post on belly up.
      -Ariana

      Delete
  4. Miguel aka the guy with the neatest handwritingOctober 12, 2014 at 4:46 PM

    I want to read space case now, Ariana! I liked how you used lots of description

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miguel,
    You really should read Space case!! It's amazingly good. I have a copie I could lend you if you want...
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete