Thursday, October 9, 2014

Personal Narratives

             Personal Narratives
             By Tudor
We have nearly finished collecting personal narratives.It is sorta fun.We have a lot of collecting strategies.My favorite is first time personal narratives.

Today we also have to write a personal narrative about claymo.We also collect by stretching small moments.That's what were doing in the claymo personal narrative assignment.Another collection is finding things you did with other people.

Do you like writing personal narratives?

3 comments:

  1. I kind of like writing personal narratives.I thought claymo was fun and writing about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like writing personal narratives because I have a lot of funny story's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think you are talking about your broken glass story?

    ReplyDelete