Monday, October 6, 2014

Poetry: If I Were in Charge of the World

 Poetry
                               By: Sunaina
In 5B we did a poetry unit in writing we did  different types of poetry one of my favorite types was the If I were In Charge of the World.

          
            If I Were In Charge of the World
              If I were in charge of the world
              There would be ice cream for breakfast                                                                                                                                                           
              Brownies with hot fudge for lunch
              Cake for dinner.
               If I were in charge of the world
              There would be T.V for homework
              No school on weekdays    
              No bedtimes.
              If I were in charge of the world
              I would cancel shots
              Vegetables
              Cleaning your room and doing laundry  
              And even if you sometimes forgot to brush,
              Or even forgot to shower,
              You would still be able to be,
               In charge of the world.
    
    I liked the If I were in Charge of the World the best because I thinks it tells what kind of person you are and what you like to do.

5 comments:

  1. Sunnana,
    I love your poem! The poem is totally you! I have a question. If TV were homework wouldn't people not want to do it?? Because its hhoommeewwoorrkk?
    Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream for breakfast brownies for lunch and cake for dinner now you are talking good stuff sunaina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the ending. It has a twist to it. Keep up the awesome writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how you said that you would cancel shots. I would also cancel vegetables too. I thought your poem was very much you.

    ReplyDelete