Monday, October 13, 2014

Social Studies: Bluffs

Bluffs  By Miguel

This week and last week, we did bluffs!   Bluffs are when a table group, for example mine, the Quad Conquerors, has a word.  depending on the amount of people of the group, one person would say the  and the others would lie.  The n the other groups would have to guess who was saying the truth.  We would use really weird words like ‘talipot’, ‘grivet’, and ‘psaltery’.  
    Bluffs were an awesome highlight of the week because there would be so much tension!  I hope you would like doing bluffs!

6 comments:

  1. I really like this post because it gives you info about the project, without giving up too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked bluffs too! This activity helped me get better at my lying skills also:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miguel,
    You are right Bluffs were awesome! Do you think you were a good liar??
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miguel aka the guy with the neatest handwritingNovember 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM

      Ariana,
      I never lied. I said the truth twice.
      Miguel

      Delete
  4. I really liked doing the bluffs it was really fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked bluffs everyone had really cool things to say.

    ReplyDelete