Thursday, October 2, 2014

Poetry: Odes

The reason I am putting this poem on the blog is because I am proud of it because I worked really hard on it and I feel it shows my passion for bacon.

Ode to Bacon
By:Emma

Bacon sizzling in a pan
I see your red striped flesh
I insist upon you being cooked to perfection.
I feel your crunchy flesh,
so beautiful
I bite into you a greasy wave of salt and fat
explode upon my tongue,
yummy delicious.
Bacon I love you.

I hear you sizzling in the pan
see flecks of grease flying through the air.
Some people stare in disgust at this fatty treat.
The grown-ups complain about how it takes too long
but its all worth it in the end

Your flavors sing upon my tongue bringing summer back.
Your crunchy flesh is the only thing that satisfies my hunger.
This is an ode to bacon

6 comments:

  1. Your crunchy flesh satisfies my hunger so awesome it sounds so descriptive good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma,
    I love bacon too! I also did an ode to bacon as one of my projects!
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bacon also. And I love how you were so descriptive because that makes it even better. But now I am craving bacon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bacon also. I also like how descriptive you were because that makes it even better. Now I am craving bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your poem about bacon and i can see you have a passion for bacon. I like bacon too.By the way Im your buddy partner from England.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you ode to bacon poem Emma.

    ReplyDelete