Thursday, October 30, 2014

PE: Halloween Obstacle Courses

Halloween Obstacle        
Courses
By Taayan

    For the past 3 days, we have been doing halloween obstacles. You get numbered of from 1-9 and then you go to your station. Once you finish 1 station, you go to the next station. Stations 1 and 2 require scooters. Stations 5 and 8 require ropes. Now let me tell you the stations.

At station 1,you take the scooter and you ride straight back until the there are no more mats. At station 2,you zig zag through  the cones and at the end,put your scooter back. Station 3,you go through the domes and jump over the mats. Station 4,you crawl under the brooms. At station 5,you swing with the ropes across the mats. Then at station 6,you crawl through the hula hoops.
At station 7,you crawl under the table. Then at station 8,the use the rope to swing into the round mat. Finally at station 9,you take a basketball and dribble the ball around the cones. So these were all the stations.
Which station would you like to do?  

16 comments:

  1. I like station 8 because I get to swing on a rope witch is really fun to me. And I
    get a lot of energy out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taayan the obstacle course was so much fun but it is messing up my jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taayan I liked how you described the stations about 1-2 and 5-8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miguel aka the guy with the neatest handwritingNovember 5, 2014 at 3:34 PM

    Taayan,
    Very descriptive! I liked the description.
    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the Course but the witches brooms were painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The witch stations made my knees hurt.

      Delete
  6. I liked station 8. I like how you described the stations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you explained the step by step prosses and stations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swinging on a rope definitely it just really hurt my hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also liked the rope stations.

      Delete