Monday, March 24, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Abby

100 Word Challenge
By:Abigail


I would like to have the job as a night zookeeper as a part time job. I would work part time because in life I have other things to do. It would be fun and scary. It would be interesting to learn about these monster that are trying to defeat us. It kind of reminds me of our read aloud book. Where Samuel and the rest of the colony is trying to conquer the natives. I do have a lot of questions before I sign up. SOme including safety concerns.Over all I think it would be a great experience.

1 comment:

  1. It certainly would be a great experience and thank you for applying. I would be most grateful if you could share with me some of your strengths and skills that would enable you to be a great zookeeper and save us from the Nilth. You have, however, written your application very well.

    ReplyDelete