Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cannonball

Cannonball by Manny 

    Cannonball is a fantastic song by Lea Michele that inspires me in many ways. Yes, yes, I know it’s awkward writing a blog about a song, but, I have my reasons. It’s a very nice song about loss and moving on. Most likely, she wrote it about her dead boyfriend, Cory Monteith.
    Well, Cannonball was written very well and I thought that Lea Michele is the best singer on Earth! I mean, she’s great! Anyways, this song inspires me to move on when bad things happen. Music, is always set to inspire and influence people in a good way. And I think Cannonball does for me.
    I love to listen to music, especially Lea Michele. She is kid friendly, and amazing. She can write other songs that inspire me. I know she can and she has. Especially with this song. Music can always change people in a good way. I think Cannonball has for me.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment