Friday, March 28, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Manny

          100 Word Challenge by Manny
    I would not like to be a night zoo keeper. Why, you ask? Well, let me tell you why.
    I would not like to be a night zoo keeper because I like to get my sleep. I would like to be relaxed at home instead of working at night. Also, you'd have to be WIDE AWAKE to see the criminals. I wouldn't be up for it. You may want to be a night zoo keeper, but I wouldn't like to. People have different opinions about things, so...
    That's why night zoo keeping isn't for me.

1 comment:

  1. Manny, I know how you feel! I like to get my sleep too. I agree that night zoo keeping is not for us. You put your view very well. We are lucky that not every is the same and there are people who want to be Night Zookeepers. This is an original response to this week's 100WC. Thank you

    ReplyDelete