Monday, March 3, 2014

Taste of the World

Taste of The World by Manny 

    The Taste of The World is an annual event for Glenridge Elementary. It’s very fun to eat different kinds of food from other countries. As you know, and as I mentioned, it’s a celebration of eating foods and experiencing cultural foods. A lot of people come and enjoy the foods.
    There are many boots along the edge of the gym. In the middle is where the tables are to eat the foods. There’s a booth for everything! There’s one for French foods, Chinese, Cuban, all kinds of countries! One of my favorite things last year was trying the Ethiopian bread. It was so delicious! I love the taste of it. Also, there was this French food that I forgot the name of, but it was very good. It had bacon in it, which it made it taste even better!
    The Taste of The World is a special event. Not only do you get to try different foods, but you get to live in the country’s shoes. That must be what they eat often in their country. I just love to go there. I have many memories from Taste of The World. All amazing memories! What do you like about Taste of The World?

No comments:

Post a Comment