Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pizzarelli

  Pizzarelli by Manny 

    Pizzarelli is a great pizza place I went to in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. It has nice pizza, and I was very surprised it would taste so good! Do you like pizza places? Well, you would love Pizzarelli. Even though I was there in a rush, I still loved the food. It tastes so rich and delicious.
    At Pizzarelli, there are calzones. Calzones are like mini burritos, except that the fact that they are stuffed with pepperoni and cheese. I never had one there, but I knew they must’ve tasted good. Moving on to the pizza, the first thing you think about is how HUGE THEY ARE! They’re pretty big pizzas, but I managed to finish it quickly, for we were on a rush to tour the old colonial part of Santo Domingo.
    This place is great. If you ever come to Santo Domingo, you have to come eat here! Everything is so good! If you try it, promise me, you’ll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment